Monday, October 10, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: If Friends Were Flowers...

Happy Monday!  I hope you are joining the EAD Design Team for this morning's hop.  If you arrived here from Ashley's blog, Heart Hugs Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not - head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!  

I was cleaning out my computer files on Sunday afternoon and I found this little tent card that I had been working on for my Silhouette.  I tried to design something a few weeks ago, but I got so frustrated that I gave up and forgot about.  I finally sorted out the cutting file and got it to work.  
The Tinytwinies are so sweet and I love the bright colors and polka dots.  Hope you like the little scene I created using the Garden Friends Sticker set.  
Garden Friends




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  The next stop on today's hop is 
Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!


I will have another Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek up for you in just a little bit.  

14 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

This is so sweet! I love it! Those stickers are super cute.

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren this is just the cutest...so sweet! Fabulous tent card too! ;) Hugs x

Laura said...

How pretty! These little girls are so cute!

I can finally comment, lol!

{{{HUGS}}}

Eva said...

ah, this is super cute...great job!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Kim H said...

Love the coloring, and dimension. Thank you for sharing.

katieo said...

Cute tent card. the stickers are darling and I love the sentiment

joeygirl86 said...

this is soo adorable! love the tent card, I've never made one of those..might have to give it a try! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable Lauren! I love the paper you used for the grass!

McVic said...

oh how adorable! Im off to google how to make a tent card!!
kacee

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Oh my goodness! That is SOOO cute! I love the window you created with the darling bunny and butterfly on the outside! I used to be on the Softpencil team so this card brings back so many fond memories for me!

callyannc said...

These stickers are too cute! Love it! TFS Callyann

~amy~ said...

oh-so-CUTE!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE it to pieces!!! SOOOOO sweet =)

hugs,
SArah

Softpencil Studios said...

Wow Lauren! what a beautiful card! I love it!!!