Friday, October 14, 2011

Scrappy Mom Peek - Have a Cool Yule!

Happy Friday!  We are planning to go pick out pumpkins this weekend and to clean out the garage - you can probably guess which one I am most excited about.  I have another peek at one of the new releases from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I used another fun sentiment from A Holiday to Remember - I just love this set.  
A Holiday to Remember
I have had this adorable little peeking snowman for over a year, but I just realized that I hadn't posted a project with him.  Instead of trying to color him, I pulled out some of my paper scraps and did a little paper piecing.  I think I will be saving this little package to hold a gift card for someone special.  I don't think I am fast enough at paper piecing to mass produce...maybe if I started working on it now.  

Hope you will stop by over the weekend.  Corri is giving away some VERY fun prizes...I'm not going to lie - I'm a little jealous of one of the giveaways.

Materials Used:


4 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh Lauren, this is just adorable!!!!

Trisha said...

Lauren--Such an adorable gift bag. Love how you paper pieced it. It is time consuming to do that and also so much fun. My coloring techniques are not as good as I would like and this would be a perfect solution. Happy Saturday cleaning your garage--ha ha!!

Glora said...

Lauren this is SO adorable!!!!!!! you are amazing girl!!! Perfect, perfect bag. And we are planning on picking out pumpkins today too and we should clean out the garage but I doubt it will happen. Take care - Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute - that face is adorable! :)

Mel