Friday, October 7, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - New Releases!!!

Happy Friday!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing TWO brand new stamp sets.  The first set I'm showcasing today, A Holiday to Remember, is perfect for all of your projects from now until New Year's.  Once October hits, it seems like the rest of the year just flies by...so you'll be excited to know that Scrappy Moms Stamps is offering FREE shipping through October 16th!  If you've been wanting to order a set or two, now's a perfect time!

One of my favorite things about Scrappy Moms Stamps is how well Tammy and Melanie combine adorable fonts and sentiments.  I LOVE this sentiment and when I saw these brand new stickers from EAD and Kate Harper, I immediately thought of quilting blocks.  

Tomorrow I will feature a project using a very special set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
Unfortunately all of us have been touched in some way by cancer and Scrappy Moms Stamps will be donating $2 from the sale of Believe in Miracles to support cancer research and support for patients and their families. 
 If you'd like to help a fellow crafter's family in a big way, make sure to hop over to Nicole's blog, Canadian Nickel Scrap'n.  She is part of a huge hop to help the Roberts' family - they own Simply Betty Stamps and they just found out their 17 year old son has Stage 1 throat cancer.  All of the blogs are auctioning off beautiful projects to help their family.  



I hope that you will check back often over the next few days - I will have lots of new projects to share!  

9 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oooo...LOVE it! The colors are so bright and fun!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

buglvr2010 said...

I love your card....so bright and cheerful!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

What a great idea - I love the layout! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

How cute sweetie I love the sweet colours! ;) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

I love how it turned out!

Live Love and Scrap said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Love it...its so unique and beautiful!!!

hugs,
SArah

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute Lauren! I love the stamps!

Lezlye said...

Great card Lauren, reminds me of my Grandma's Quilt!

Trisha said...

Awesome card Lauren....i'm oh so ready for Xmas!!