Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  Can you believe that October is almost over?  Today marks the start of another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  Today's challenge is to make a new project using the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge.  I don't own Doodlecharms, but it is a Cricut classic, so I'm sure a lot of you have it.  In fact after looking through the online handbook, I kind of wish I had bought it.  If you don't have Doodlecharms, I think Simply Charmed is very similar and would work just as well!   I found a similar cut in the Silhouette store and decided to turn it into a shape card...then I glittered almost EVERYTHING.
Instead of using my glitter glue, I glittered the pieces the old fashioned way.  :)  Sometimes I think it works better.  I also finally used one of the cute snowman faces from Peachy Keen's Happy Lashes Face Assortment.  It really is my most favorite face set so far.
You can find this cute sentiment in the A Holiday to Remember set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

I hope you can play along with us!  You can link your projects on the Scrappy Moms blog!

I know I haven't been listing the cut sizes for my Silhouette projects - would you like me to start?  
Let me know!

9 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

This card is gorgeous...your glittering is perfect...love the bright colors!

Christine Riley said...

I love your card, SO adorable! I would love it if you had the time to post the sizes of your Silhouette cuts :)
Hugs, Christine

scrappy critters said...

Beautiful Lauren! I love all the glitter!

♥Tammy

Glora said...

I'm in absolute GLITTER HEAVEN!!!! I love this card SO much!!!! And I love those happy lashes SO much too, but I haven't used any of the snowmen faces yet, I definitely NEED too! Hugs- Glora

Rosie said...

beautiful card!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Inigo Montoya said...

This looks amazing! It really gets me in the mood for Xmas! I love it.

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This is so festive, Lauren! I love the glitter!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

janner said...

Beautiful card. Where did you get the snowglobe?
Jan

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO pretty...love the colors and all that GLITTER!!!! I have been trying to use more glitter lately too....I just hate the MESS!!!!! But its worth it in the end =)

hugs,
Sarah