Friday, November 18, 2011

EAD Designs + Whisker Graphics Hop!


Happy Friday!  Today the design teams from EAD Designs and Whisker Graphics have joined forces for a fun filled blog hop!  There is no set order today, BUT I have a complete list at the bottom of this post.  My suggestion is to start at the beginning and work your way down the list.  Don't worry - everyone will have a complete blog list posted!  A BIG thank-you to Ashley from Heart Hugs Designs for coordinating this hop!  Ashley also cut and wound millions of yards (okay...maybe not millions, but A LOT) of lovely baker's twine for us.  She deserves a medal.  ;)  Make sure to keep reading to find out about the fun giveaway!

I have two projects to share with you today!
For my first project I combined the super cute Notebook Middy Bitty Bags from Whisker Graphics with some fun sentiments and images from EAD Designs.  When I saw the little notebook paper bags, I envisioned lots of doodles.  The sentiments from EAD's Random Sayings worked out perfectly.  I added a sweet cupcake to the topper from the brand new Celebrate with Love Set from EAD & 2 Cute Ink.  (The 2 Cute Ink images are what I wish my "doodles" would look like, but sadly - stick figures are about all I can manage.) 
Of course I had to do come up with a Christmas themed project too.  Chevron patterns are so popular right now, and these adorable Chevron Bitty Bags come in 6 beautiful colors!  I also added one of their Small Colored Tags to the top of these bags.  I used some of the cute circle stickers from EAD's Funky Christmas Tags set to personalize these little favors.  All of the sentiments are from the Christmas Sentiments Rub-Ons.  I am planning on using these to package gift cards.  These little bags would also make the CUTEST (and easiest) Advent calendar.

Blog Hop List

***Giveaway***
One random commenter will receive an amazing prize pack: 
$25 EAD gift certificate 
15 yards of the original 12 Divine Twine colors plus 15 yards of Holiday Divine Twine, assortment of Bitty Bags and other goodies from Whisker Graphics.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the hop!

38 comments:

angie ashuk said...

The bitty bags are so cute. They would be perfect for a class treat :)

Annette said...

great blog hop...loving all these fabulous ideas...thanks for sharing..

pupton said...

I can manage stick figures too so the graphics are great! Thank you!

Maria said...

very nice projects
marial302003@yahoo.com

Candace said...

great advent calendar idea Lauren!!!! thank you! I have been searching for a perfect idea for the girls that is easy and cheap (snice I know it will get wrecked!)!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

LadybugCarrie said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing!

Sherri said...

oh cute note pad!

Miriam Prantner said...

I NEED some of those Notebook Middy Bitty Bags! So cute! And the holiday ones are so bright and cheerful!

Judy said...

Great projects! I would never have known the note pad was a bag:-) And the gift card bags are perfect...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These are so cute! I love both of them!

Judy L. said...

I love your projects....too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

sweet projects, these bags are pretty versatile

megan said...

Love your projects! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are such cute project. I love these bags. Thanks for sharing your ideas and a chance to win some of these goodies.
Stacie D.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Alright that is it! That school lined paper bitty bag is over the top way too cute!

Diana D said...

Love your red white and green creations! Divine Twine and bitty bags always make little treats better!

Karen B. said...

Your doodled notebook bag is so clever!

Lisa R. said...

Fantastic projects showcasing these great products. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

soccermom825 said...

Love your project with the Notebook bitty bags! So cute, great idea. Thanks for sharing.

mandalj said...

Those bags are so cute! I love what you've done with them!

callyannc said...

What a great idea! Love it! TFS CallyAnn

tweetyscute said...

I really need to order so of these bags.

Stephanie said...

Those bags are so cute. Great kindergarten treat bags.

Kards by Kathi said...

Love all your bags, but especially your bag that looks like a tablet. It gave me a great idea to make a tablet with a topper. Thanks for your time and talent.

Trisha said...

These are the cutest little gift bags. The notebook one is so special. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

sharon g said...

What cute little bags!!!

Jenny said...

Love the little bags! So cute!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Romaine said...

Lauren, I am in love with that first bag! Cute!

Karen L said...

Yikes! Those notebook bitty bags are incredible adorable!!

Babe O'Mara said...

Great projects. So cute. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Mary said...

Love your projects, very creative. Thank you for the chance to win.
mhalford6 @aol. com

Kat said...

I love the reindeer stickers! So cute

Khmoitoza@gmail.com

dreenie said...

love it all!!!

dreenie4atyahoodotcom

~amy~ said...

cutie pie cute!!!

Emily said...

Love the bright colors of the bitty bags.

Aman said...

Great projects! I love the colors you use! Thanks for the great giveaway!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Cute treat bags--love the doodles on the notepaper bag.

spip718 said...

Great hop. Loving all the inspiration.