Monday, November 7, 2011

EAD Hop: Winter Wonderland Layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with us this morning!  We are welcoming a new guest designer this month - Laura from Makin' Pretty Things!  I know she has some amazing projects planned for the month, so make sure to leave her a little blog love!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog Scrap-Making, then you are in the exact right spot.  If not make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on a single project!  
I put together a simple layout for some pictures of Nicole playing in the snow.  I could have sworn that I had these pictures on hand, but I can't find them...anywhere.  This layout will fit three 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 pictures, and I think the pictures will stand out really nicely against the black cardstock...wish I could show you.  I originally planned to stamp snowflakes, but then I remembered that I still had some of the Snowflake Rub-Ons left over from my "joy" project.  Much easier...and less room for error on my part.  ;)

Ice Skating Fun
Snowflake Rub-Ons

The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

Materials Used:

Don't forget to check out November Monthly Steal!

13 comments:

Laura said...

This is so pretty and elegant!

Emily said...

Love all the cute details on this SO CUTE!

Jenny said...

LOVE! Great job Lauren!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

FABULOUS!!!! this is just too cute, Lauren!

Jingle said...

Your layout is super cute!

jessica said...

This is adorable!!

joeygirl86 said...

Aww this is super cute! I love how the snowflakes look on the kraft..great job! :)

Sue D said...

Perfect layout for your snow pictures.

SHartl said...

This is adorable and I love those snowflake rub-ons!

McVic said...

oh gosh this is cute!!!
great job!@
kacee

ctibbmn said...

I just happened across your blog today going through my favorites - cute, cute page!! I love the black with the kraft and the little skaters. I have a ton of skating pictures to scrap. Thanks for the inspiration!! (and I probably need to get those skater stickers!!) ;-)

callyannc said...

Oh snap! These are super cute! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

Those kiddos are adorable! I love the skates.