Happy Monday! I hope you are hopping along with us this morning! We are welcoming a new guest designer this month - Laura from Makin' Pretty Things! I know she has some amazing projects planned for the month, so make sure to leave her a little blog love! If you arrived here from Joanna's blog Scrap-Making, then you are in the exact right spot. If not make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on a single project!
I put together a simple layout for some pictures of Nicole playing in the snow. I could have sworn that I had these pictures on hand, but I can't find them...anywhere. This layout will fit three 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 pictures, and I think the pictures will stand out really nicely against the black cardstock...wish I could show you. I originally planned to stamp snowflakes, but then I remembered that I still had some of the Snowflake Rub-Ons left over from my "joy" project. Much easier...and less room for error on my part. ;)
|Ice Skating Fun|
The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!
- 12 x 12 black cardstock
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 kraft cardstock
- 4 x 11 1/2 black cardstock
- Photos (3) 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- EAD Designs Snowflake Rub-Ons
- EAD Designs Ice Skating Fun Stickerz
- Tag Shapes - Echo Park via Silhouette Online Store
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park
- 3/8" Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
- (2) Pink Buttons - Michael's
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Clear Adhesive Gems
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sketch Inspiration
Don't forget to check out November Monthly Steal!