Monday, November 14, 2011

EAD Hop: You are a Blessing

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend and are hopping along with us this morning.  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot!  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on any of the fun projects.
I have a pretty simple card to share today using two different sets from EAD Designs.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I am in the mood for some fall themed projects (have to break up all the Christmas projects a bit, right?)  

I used the  Cute Transportation set for my main image.  This set is really versatile and it ships free!
Cute Transporation
I paired the sweet fall tree with a sentiment from the Thank You Sentiments set.
Thank You Sentiments
The next stop on today's hop is 
Materials Used:
If you stopped by the blog on Saturday, you saw that I had a rather long "craft" to-do list.  Well...I got sick on Saturday.  My poor husband who never plays golf was actually playing golf Saturday morning, and I was so sick he had to abandon his game and come home.  So...I didn't get anything done on Saturday and very little on Sunday.  Oh well...luckily I have a few projects finished for this week's Scrappy Moms sneak peeks!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the clean and simply lines!!! too cute lauren!

Laura Williams said...

ooh ooh, i LOVE that tree!!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute! I never would have thought to use that tree for a fall themed card..love it! :)

Cassie said...

It's beautiful! love that bow!! =)

mandalj said...

Love that tree! It makes a great card!

Laura said...

Such a sweet and sentimental card! it!

Sue D said...

Sweet Thanksgiving card!

callyannc said...

So sweet and simple! Love it! CallyAnn