Monday, November 21, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: Fa la la la la

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend!  It's time again for another EAD Designs Monday Hop!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not - make sure to head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on any projects!  I have another Christmas card to share with you today!
I was browsing through some digital stamps and as soon as I saw these sweet Three Carolers from Mo Manning, I knew I had to pair them up with the "Fa la la la" sentiment from EAD Designs.  I have been wanting to try a "snow" themed project on kraft cardstock, so I decided to give it a whirl.  I'm mostly happy with how it turned out...I still need to play around with how much color to use to get the look I want.  
Christmas Sentiments

The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

11 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren, your carolers are soo sweet! I love your coloring too!

joeygirl86 said...

omg this came out soo cute! i love the coloring on kraft! great job! :)

Sue D said...

Very cute--great coloring!

tweetyscute said...

I love the carolers.

dreenie said...

I love the snow on the kraft!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cute card! Love it!!! :D

~amy~ said...

love the coloring...looks excellent on the kraft!

sharon g said...

I like how you colored them. Nice job!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kelli Hull said...

Is that just white ink for the snow? I saw a flower colored on kraft, cant get it to look right when I do it!! :(

Erica said...

Usually I'm a total "not until after Thanksgiving" person, but for some reason (hormones?) I'm completely into it this year. Very cute.