Monday, November 28, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: Friends!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had wonderful weekend!  We had a fun and low key holiday weekend...best kind in my opinion.  I didn't venture out on Black Friday, so I don't have any funny shopping stories to share this year.  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design Team this morning!  If you arrived here from the super sweet and talented Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not, you can head back to the EAD Designs blog!
I used the Good Company set from EAD.  It's one of my favorite and would be perfect for any hostess thank-you notes that you may need to write over the next few months.  I combined the "friends" sentiment with a simple pre-designed card from the Silhouette Online Store.  They have a ton of cute pre-designed cards that are great to use when you need to whip up a quick card.
Good Company

The next stop on today's hop is
 I know she will have something wonderful to share!
You still have time to take advantage of November's Monthly Steal!
Also...make sure to take advantage of EAD's Cyber Monday Sale!
Use CYBER40 to receive 40% off your order today!

Here's a peek of what I'm sharing tomorrow!  I hope you will check back tomorrow!


11 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute card!

Sherri said...

what a darling card

sharon g said...

How cute. A whole set of those would be nice to give...

~amy~ said...

CUTE!!!!!!

dreenie said...

cute card shape!!

tweetyscute said...

I need that card for my friend

Teri said...

Elegant but simple. Very nice job! Love the color choices.

katieo said...

I love the colors on this sticker. It looks great against the latticed card

Jenny said...

So pretty! I love the green, makes it really POP!

Jenny
jennyjohnson4675@hotmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren this is so cute!!! I love the lattice!

callyannc said...

OOOO I love the colors and stickers!!! Love your Advent Calendar too! TFS CallyAnn