Thursday, November 10, 2011

November EAD Color Challenge

Can you believe it's already time for November's color challenge?  Once Halloween is over, it always feels like the rest of the year just flies by.  I hope you can play along with the EAD Design Team this month!  Don't forget that just for playing along you will get a 25% off coupon and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate and an opportunity to join us in December as a guest designer!  
Today I have a pretty simple card to share with you. I used gold glitter to stand in for the yellow. The little roly-poly Santa is from the Echo Park "Holly Jolly" collection that you can find in the Silhouette online store.

Here are some cute stickers that coordinate perfectly with this month's color challenge!
Funky  Christmas Tags
You can link up your project HERE!


3 comments:

Ro said...

Seeing reds and greens reminds me that Christmas is that much closer!! Very cute card!

Live Love and Scrap said...

ADORABLE Miss Lauren!!! I LOVE that rolly polly Santa!!! And I LOVE what you did with the bow...so cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

~amy~ said...

LOVE what you've done!