Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scrappy Mom Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is to create a new project using the Cricut cartridge From my Kitchen.  I don't have that one, so I chose a slider card that I've had for awhile from the Silhouette store.  This is one of those projects that looked better in my head, but oh well - here it is.  
The little coffee pot forms the envelope and the lid forms the card...pretty cute!  I saw a clear embossing tutorial a few weeks ago on Papertrey Ink's site and I've been wanting to try it...it didn't quite provide the "wow" factor that I had hoped.  :/  

I hope you play along with us!  You can link your project HERE on the Scrappy Moms' blog.

I am STILL working on the Advent calendar...I'm a little burned out, so I took a few days off.  I have 6 boxes left to decorate.  I WILL finish it this week...I will.  Really.  (fingers crossed) 

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! 

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Very creative, love it!

- said...

Soo cute! I think you did a great job on it. I can just see one of those little packs of flavored coffee's attached to the card as a gift.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Pat N. said...

I think your coffee pot slider turned out terrific! That's such a cute idea. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!--Pat N.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I think its very cute! I like the embossing - what a great idea! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again...this is fab girly, love the card sliding out like that! ;) Hugs x

Callie said...

That would be such a treat to receive... love the design and the color! Happy holidays!

Live Love and Scrap said...

I flippin LOVE it!!! I love that the top pulls out and the embossing turned out FAB!!!

hugs,
Sarah