Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms - *new* Freshly Brewed!

Happy 11-11-11!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing a brand new set today - Freshly Brewed!  A whole entire set of coffee and tea themed sentiments...perfect!  As always, they are in stock and ready to ship!
I have had so much fun playing with this set.  I think I designed five projects the first night I had the set, so get ready...there should be a bunch of new projects over the next week.  I used a shape card that I found in the Silhouette store, but you could just as easily duplicate this by using a tag with a similar shape.  I heat embossed the heart on the coffee mug using a heart stamp and my translucent embossing powder.
I stamped the sentiment using my trusty Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain - I love the way it looks on kraft cardstock.  

Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team blogs for LOTS of inspiration using this brand new set!  

Make sure to welcome our November Guest Designer, Sarah from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff!

Hope you have a great day!  


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Lezlye said...

This is Terrific Lauren!

Erica said...

I just started drinking coffee again after nine months of abstinence, so this is extra appealing to me right now.

janner said...

Another wonderful project. I can't wait to see the other 4 cards. I must get this set.

scrappy critters said...

Absolutely love this card Lauren!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGoodness - so cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!! :D

- Mel