Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #2

Happy Saturday!  I have another sneak peek of the brand new Freshly Brewed set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  I actually made this a few weeks ago for my daughter's preschool teacher.  Honestly anyone that can handle ten 3 year olds is obviously some sort of saint...right?  If she's not a saint, then she at least deserves some caffeine to deal with the little monsters darlings.
I used a library pocket envelope to create a little gift card holder.  Since I didn't have to mail it, I didn't worry about the size.  I obviously really like her, since I used my favorite paper of all time for the envelope.  :)  Dear kiMemories, please reprint Paisley Parade.  It is my favorite.  Thank you.

Here's another look at the new set!  
Freshly Brewed
Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team blogs for even more inspiration!  You can find all of the links on the left hand side of my blog!  

What are you up to this weekend?

Here's my craft to-do list for this weekend:
"Reindeer" t-shirt & bow for Nicole's school Christmas pics.
"Turkey" t-shirt for Nicole's Thanksgiving "Feast" 
Decorations for Nicole's Thanksgiving "Feast" 
(I'm the room parent for her class.  I'm really excited, but I don't want to come across as too "Martha-ish," so I'm trying to keep it low-key.)
Get at least half of my Advent boxes decorated!  
(At least I finished cutting out all of the boxes...if I never see Terrifically Tacky Tape again, it might be too soon.  I have been finding the little red plastic pieces ALL over the house.)

7 comments:

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This looks great, Lauren! I'm the teacher appreciated to gift wrapped in your beautiful paper. :)

Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Can't wait to see all your projects.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Diane Hodrick said...

love that paper....that's a really cute idea...

Christine said...

Super cute! Great idea! I love that paper too. I guess I can't buy it anywhere.

Laurie said...

Great tag!! And I love your description of the little darlings!! lol And I can see why that's your favorite paper, it's so cute!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

Each project i see with this new set makes me want to shop!!!

http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Ro said...

Wow, you have a very busy weekend ahead of you! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Erica said...

Seriously, I love the coffee theme so much.