Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is a bit different...create a 3D project with a button and/or twine.  My post is a bit late today, so I am going to keep it short and sweet today.
I am in the middle of working on our Advent calendar, so I have been making a lot of little boxes.  I decided I needed a little break from making boxes and found this little sleigh in the Silhouette store.  It was really easy to put together, but I would probably cut out the pieces twice to help make it a bit stronger.

I hope you can play along with us!  You can link up your project and see the other design team projects HERE!
 Materials Used:
  • 3D Sleigh - Silhouette Online Store
  • Holly - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
  • Tag Shape - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
  • Buttons
  • Baker's Twine
  • Martha Stewart Garnet Glitter
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Tsukineko Ink - Pearlescent Ivy
  • Winter Wishes Scrappy Moms Stamp Set

10 comments:

Pat N. said...

Wow, that is so neat! About how big is it? What a cute decoration that would make. Centerpiece??--pat N.

- said...

That is awesome!! I love the sleigh soooo pretty.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Shelly said...

This is so awesome! You decorated it perfectly! Looks like a fun challenge!
Shelly

Melissa said...

Oh wow, this is great!

Glora said...

This sleigh is GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to see your advent calendar when you get finished! Hugs- Glora

Lezlye said...

Love it Lauren! Were you able to reconstruct or did you have to start all over??

Laura said...

This is sooo pretty! I thought about making the sleigh in the SVG Attic store, but decided I was going low key, lol!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful work Lauren, love it!
Hugs, Christine

Live Love and Scrap said...

This is just the CUTEST!!! I can see why your Princess wanted to play with it!!! So glad you were able to save it!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Creative Diva said...

What a great sleigh! I love it.

Hugs,
Patty