Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! This week's challenge is a bit different...create a 3D project with a button and/or twine. My post is a bit late today, so I am going to keep it short and sweet today.
I am in the middle of working on our Advent calendar, so I have been making a lot of little boxes. I decided I needed a little break from making boxes and found this little sleigh in the Silhouette store. It was really easy to put together, but I would probably cut out the pieces twice to help make it a bit stronger.
I hope you can play along with us! You can link up your project and see the other design team projects HERE!
- 3D Sleigh - Silhouette Online Store
- Holly - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- Tag Shape - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- Baker's Twine
- Martha Stewart Garnet Glitter
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Tsukineko Ink - Pearlescent Ivy
- Winter Wishes Scrappy Moms Stamp Set