Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011: Cards

Happy Friday!  I am back today with a round-up of my 10 favorite cards from 2011.  My goal for 2012 is to actually send out more of my cards.  My card stash is entirely too big!  

I really liked how this one turned out.  It's a standard sized card, but I changed it up a bit and there's a place on the inside for a gift card.

This card was for a blog hop.  The card was supposed to feature a scene, and for some reason I had the hardest time coming up with anything.  

I love shaped cards and I especially like how this little hippo turned out.  

I still really love this card.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the little peas are popped up using pop dots.  Those little Peachy faces are so sweet.

I love the bright colors and I especially like the patterned paper...wish I had more of that.  

Another shape card...I think this was one of my first projects using Kate's ABCs. I searched and searched for that cartridge, and I haven't used it nearly as often as I thought I would.  Maybe I should dust off my Cricut.

I am still learning how to use watercolors, but I think this was my best effort from 2011.  I really want to make more time next year to work on coloring techniques.

I was so excited to try out the baker's twine pom-poms, but I think I ended up using every bit of red twine that I had on hand.  Oh well...I still think it turned out pretty cute.

This is my first and only attempt at a spinner card.  I can't wait to give it another try.  Maybe next year...

Hmmm...another shaped card. 

I thought this was going to be my last post of 2011, but I have ONE more "best of" post to share tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooooo fun! love the happy birthday card:)

Ro said...

I love all of these cards! Especially the cotton candy birthday card. Your coloring was just beautiful =)

Glora said...

Awesome card picks!!!! And I'm glad that I'm not the only one with an entirely too big stash of cards. I always intend to send more out than I do. That is an AWESOME goal for 2012! Hugs- Glora

janner said...

fabulous cards. I really like sweet pea and the jar.

joeygirl86 said...

Wow these are ALL SOOOoo cute! You've had a great crafty year! :)

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

You blow me away every time I look at your blog. You are soooo talented. I love your cards. My favorite project was the Christmas advent calendar. I know you said it took a long time but it was definitely worth it. It was so nice!

Jennie Garcia said...

These are so cool!! I love that spinner card!! I might have to scraplift that!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL cards, I just love your style :-)