Monday, December 5, 2011

EAD Monday: Fly Away with Me

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with us this morning.  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot!  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs Blog!  
Sorry for the dark picture...it's been rainy and gloomy here all weekend.

I have been saving this cute little sticker for awhile, and I finally broke down and decided to use him.  I  cleaned up my craft room this weekend and I found this cute orange polka dot paper while I was sorting my scraps.  I thought it would work perfectly with this little quail (he's a quail, right?) from the Feathered Friends set.  I combined him with a sentiment from the Fly Away with Me sticker set as well.  I added the baker's twine to my sticker using gel adhesive, and it works perfectly. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Make sure to welcome EAD's December Guest Designers:

10 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Awwww so cute! I love the way you added the twine, it's perfect! :)

Laura Williams said...

oh my goodness - it's precious! :)

sharon g said...

How funny!!! I've thought that if I had those stickers I would have a hard time using them, too. THEY ARE TOO CUTE. They are my favorites.

Jenny said...

Super cute Lauren! I love the colors and the twine. It's always nice to be able to use scraps and have the project turn out this cute. :)

Jenny
papercraftjenny (at) gmail (dot) com

B. Poteraj said...

I LOVE birds, especially quail (I'm from CA, but that has nothing to do with it). They have always been a favorite. I LOVE your card!

Cori said...

This is adorable! I am your newest follower and I hope you will follow me back over at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Such a fun and green card.

mandalj said...

Love the card! The quail and balloons are so cute.

Sue D said...

This is so cute and I like the polka dot paper.

~amy~ said...

sooooooooooooo CUTE.