Monday, December 26, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: Happy Boxing Day!

Happy Boxing Day!  If you need a bit of a break from all the festivities,  I hope you will hop along with the EAD design team.  If you are hopping along with us this morning, you should have arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making!  I know that Christmas is over, but I have ONE more Christmas-y project to share.  I put together a quick thank you card using the super cute Tiny Twinies Christmas stickers.  
I hope you all had a lovely holiday.  I got a new camera that I have NO clue how to really use, so I will be doing a lot of research.  My husband is hoping to spend the day watching soccer matches, but I have a feeling that he will really be playing a lot of Pretty Pretty Princess, Don't Break the Ice and Go Fish with Nicole.  :)  

The next stop on today's hop is

Materials Used:

16 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute thank you card! Have fun with your new camera, Lauren!

Sue D said...

Very sweet thank you card!

Patti B said...

Your hubby's day sound like of fun.
Hope you get your knowledge quick. I know its no fun when you want to use it and you don't know what your doing.
Your thank you card is so cute.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Your thank you card is so cute! I have a daughter named Nicole. She's now 23 years old, but I can remember playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with her many times. That was such a fun game, and so perfect for little girls!--Pat N.

NinaDee said...

Cute card...love it!!

pruttybird said...

That's adorable :)

pruttybird@comcast.net

Jenny said...

Adorable Lauren! Love it!

Jenny
jennyjohnson4675@hotmail.com

Rose said...

how exciting to get a new camera!! :)
super cute ty card and i hope Nicole had a wonderful day with her daddy :)

jordanbev5 said...

I love your adorable card! Perfect to write a sweet thank you to someone special!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

callyannc said...

Super fun! Lovin it! happy New Year! CallyAnn

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Very cute card. So sweet.
SewSweetNCrafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Such a fun holiday thank you!

Miranda said...

Super Cute! TFS I'm a new follower!
Super Cute!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Inigo Montoya said...

This is super cute! I just love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

your thank you card is just too cut! I also love the way you used the bags! btw, pretty princess brings back so many memories!

janner said...

Super cute thank you card.