Friday, December 9, 2011

Scrappy Moms December Releases!

I have TWO brand new stamp sets from Scrappy Moms to share with you today!  The first set of stamps is called Dancing in Circles!
Dancing in Circles
As a special incentive...anyone that orders this set between December 9th and December 18th will be entered to win a Fiskers 1.5" circle punch and the coordinating 2" scalloped circle punch!  
I used a stamp from this set to embellish a homemade Christmas gift.  I wanted to come up with a few gifts that Nicole could make herself (with a little supervision from me).  She did all of the measuring and mixing for the sugar scrub, and I filled and decorated the jars.  Here's what we used for the sugar scrub...I can't give exact measurements because we had to add a little more sugar and olive oil to get the right consistency.  The good news is that you probably have everything in your kitchen RIGHT now.  
Olive Oil
Sugar
Juice of two Lemons
Vanilla

I know the second set is going to become one of my go-to sets; it's called Hooray for Birthdays.  I always seem to need a birthday card, so this set will definitely come in handy!
Hooray for Birthdays!
Both of these sets are in stock and ready to ship!  You can find them on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!
Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' blogs for even more inspiration!



Bonnie

Materials Used:
  • Sugar Scrub
    • Jar - Michael's (just make sure you get a jar that has a fairly good seal)
    • Label - Martha Stewart Label
    • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Dancing in Circles 
    • Hemp Twine
    • Red Jingle Bell - Michael's
    • 1 1/2" Circle and 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle
    • Holly Leaves
  • Card
Happy Friday!  I hope you have had a good week!  

7 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I love them Lauren!! I'm sure everyone will love Nicole's scrub - I gave my SILs a similar gift last year and 2 of them asked me to make them more when it ran out! :)

Your little birthday card is so adorable - you always pick the best papers and colors!

- Mel

bonnie said...

So fun! Love lil' gifts like this and your sweet birthday card and the colours are adorable :) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Fabulous gift idea, Lauren! I am sure everyone is going love Nicole's scrub and your card is so cute!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Ro said...

Nicole's scrub sound fabulous!! I just might have to try that.

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

That's so sweet that Nicole can make her own gifts! I love the new stamps!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Lezlye said...

Adorable little girl card and who wouldn't love that sugar scrub!

Live Love and Scrap said...

AWWWW....how stinkin cute that Nicole made the scrub...oh you guys!!! Your just sooooo creative!!!

hugs,
Sarah