I have TWO brand new stamp sets from Scrappy Moms to share with you today! The first set of stamps is called Dancing in Circles!
|Dancing in Circles|
As a special incentive...anyone that orders this set between December 9th and December 18th will be entered to win a Fiskers 1.5" circle punch and the coordinating 2" scalloped circle punch!
I used a stamp from this set to embellish a homemade Christmas gift. I wanted to come up with a few gifts that Nicole could make herself (with a little supervision from me). She did all of the measuring and mixing for the sugar scrub, and I filled and decorated the jars. Here's what we used for the sugar scrub...I can't give exact measurements because we had to add a little more sugar and olive oil to get the right consistency. The good news is that you probably have everything in your kitchen RIGHT now.
Juice of two Lemons
I know the second set is going to become one of my go-to sets; it's called Hooray for Birthdays. I always seem to need a birthday card, so this set will definitely come in handy!
|Hooray for Birthdays!|
Both of these sets are in stock and ready to ship! You can find them on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!
Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' blogs for even more inspiration!
- Sugar Scrub
- Jar - Michael's (just make sure you get a jar that has a fairly good seal)
- Label - Martha Stewart Label
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Dancing in Circles
- Hemp Twine
- Red Jingle Bell - Michael's
- 1 1/2" Circle and 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle
- Holly Leaves
- A2 Sized Card
- Mat 4 x 5 1/4" (Martha Stewart Patterned Paper)
- Girl - Lettering Delights Harajuku Birthday
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Hooray for Birthdays!
- Baker's Twine
Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week!