Thursday, January 12, 2012

EAD Color Challenge #20

Happy Thursday!  I hope are ready for a brand new EAD Color Challenge.  This month's color palate is so pretty and will definitely put you in the mood for Valentine's Day...or ice cream.  It makes me think of ice cream.  ;)  You can link you project to EAD's blog HERE!  Don't forget that just for participating you receive a 25% off coupon and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the EAD Designs store!
I made a quick notecard gift set.  I love having little notes around - they are great if you don't have a lot to say, but you would still like to send a little something.  Instead of doing my normal cellophane bag with a topper, I decided to try out a cute 3D book box that I found in the Silhouette store.  It's the perfect size for these little notes and it even has enough room for a pen.

 
 
I used the Paris Love set for my project, and guess what?  
I have an extra set of these super cute stickers, so what about a giveaway?  Just leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner on Sunday, January 15th.
Paris Love
Hope you have a great day!

13 comments:

Saundra said...

Oo La La! I love them! The colors are fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Emily said...

This is FABULOUS!

2LilPrincesses said...

love this set Lauren!! I have a sihouette on order and I can't wait to receive it! Love seeing your silhouette projects!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Jen said...

This set is SUPER fabulous! Love it!
Jen
jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

Jenny said...

Oh Lauren, these are so adorable! I love that little box too. Thanks for the chance to win!

Jenny

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Super cute projects, I love all of your creations! Congrats on making two great DT's, can't wait to see what you come up with, you are so talented, I love your work!

scrapppindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - these are soooo cute! Great projects! :D

{{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel

janner said...

I love them. They are sooooo fabulous.

Marionment said...

I love your note box. What a cute sticker set.

Aman said...

Love all your projects! You are very talented!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,

I've devotedly been following your blog since I discovered it over the summer after just having stumbled upon it. I LOVE your site!

Best,

Katie

~amy~ said...

soooooo FAB..love it ALL.

Cristi said...

Oh I so love this! Can you tell me the size you cut the cards at? Everything about this is perfect! Oh now I wish I had a silhouette, that box is so amazing!
Hugs,
Cristi