Monday, January 9, 2012

EAD Monday Hop!

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.  I did a little reorganizing in my craft room.  I'm not sure it looks that much better, but I did find a pair of scissors that I've been looking for since the beginning of December.  I hope you are hopping along with us this morning!  If you arrived here from Joanna's blog, Scrap-Making, then you are in the right spot.  If not, then make sure to hop back to the EAD Designs blog.  Make sure to leave a comment there and at each stop along the way to be entered in this week's giveaway!
I have an embarrassingly easy, but still very fun project to share with you today!   Valentine's Day is so close to my daughter's birthday that normally I don't bother decorating very much.  This year we aren't having her party at our house, so I decided that we should have a few decorations around the house.  
I've had a set of Valentine's placements and napkins for a couple of years, but nothing else to go with them.  (I found mine at Home Goods, and they have some very similar sets if you'd like some.)  I decided to embellish some little mugs with the adorable Heart Rub-Ons from EAD Designs
I think they turned out really cute!  I will be sharing a few more Valentine's Day decorations...so check back!  You can order the Heart Rub-ons in a rainbow of colors - I chose cherry.
Hearts Rub-Ons
Don't forget!
There's still time to submit your application!  Click HERE for all of the details!

The next stop on today's hop is

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Those mugs are adorable! I love how simple they are!

My Crafty Designs said...

Adorable cups...perfect for a cup of java!. Thank you for sharing. I'm a new follower.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

jessica said...

These are adorable! I love that something so simple and easy can be turned into something beautiful!
TFS

Glora said...

These mugs are perfect and they coordinate perfectly with your placemats and napkins. I love it!!! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are so fun, lauren!

kim.scrapper said...

I think your decorations are adorable, Hugz, Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Sue D said...

Very cute heart mugs!

Jenny said...

How cute are those! Seriously so adorable Lauren. They go perfectly with your other decor, nice!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Angela said...

What a great idea! Simple but cute!

pruttybird said...

Love the way the hearts on the mug looks!!! I don't decorate much for v-day either :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Rose said...

quick and easy = FAB!!! :)

~amy~ said...

love the mugs...soooooo cute!!!!!

littlen said...

very cute project. tfs.

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh how fun and festive!!!!

callyannc said...

I love holiday decor! So cute! CallyAnn