***This is my second post for the day...scroll down if you are looking for my EAD Designs Color Challenge post!***
I am SO happy to announce that I was chosen to be a part of The Twinery's 2012 Design Team. I am thrilled to be in the company of such a talented and creative bunch of ladies. The Twinery makes the most beautiful baker's twine in a rainbow of colors. There are twenty designers on this year's team and The Twinery is announcing half of the new team today and the other half tomorrow morning!
I have a Valentine to share with you today featuring some Pink Sorbet and Blossom baker's twine.
- Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Designs Sweet Cakes
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat - 4 x 5 1/4
- Accent - 3 1/4 x 5 - (red polka dot)
- Martha Stewart Scalloped Rotary Cutter
- Accent - 3 x 4 1/2 (kraft)
- Angel and Sentiment - Peachy Keen Stamps - January Kit of the Month PKSC-01
- Pink Sorbet & Blossom Baker's Twine - The Twinery
- Diamond Stickles
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Garnet
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thank you so much for stopping by today and make sure to check The Twinery's blog tomorrow to see the rest of the 2012 Design Team!