Friday, January 20, 2012

A Few Things...

I don't have a new project to share today.  :(  I will get to that later, but for now - I have a few announcements to share!

Please join me in welcoming the 2012 EAD Designs Design Team! 
I can't wait to get to know our new members better!  It's going to be a great year!  A great big thank you to Emily for having me back for a 2nd year!

For any of you that have been waiting and waiting for Action Wobbles to be available for purchase...Scrappy Moms Stamps is now carrying them.  Woot!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I am frantically trying to force myself to feel better after an allergy attack yesterday.  I tried crafting yesterday afternoon, and I literally went through an entire box of tissues.  Antihistamines + Me = BFFs.  My plan is to drink as much lemon tea with honey as possible and listen to some happy music to perk myself up.  (Right now that means the Fleetwood Mac Pandora station...we listened to a lot of Fleetwood Mac growing up, so it always brings back happy memories.) 
Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

jessica said...

hope you feel better soon!!

Emily said...

YAY for happy music:)
We are honored to have you stay.

2LilPrincesses said...

thank you Lauren!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to work on a team with you - you're my crafty idol! :) You were the one who got me addicted to m cricut! It was a dust collector up until I found your blog through YouTube!

Candace

Shellye said...

Glad to be on the new EAD team with you, Lauren! looking forward to the new year!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Congrats!! And I hope you feel better very soon! {{{ HUGS }}}

Mel

Rose said...

i am super excited to be working with you :)
your talent always knocks my socks off!!!