Surprise Angelica! Today I am lucky enough to help celebrate the super sweet and talented Angelica's birthday! Happy Happy Birthday Angelica - I hope you have a wonderful day! If you are hopping along with us, then you should have arrived here from Cristina's blog, Crafting with Cristina. If not, make sure to head back to Kathy's blog, so you don't miss out on a single project. I will also have a complete blog list at the bottom of this post - just in case you get lost along the way.
I won't keep you too long because there are so many talented crafters that wanted to help celebrate Angelica's birthday! I made a cheerful card that combines Angelica's beautiful background stamp from Market Street Stamps with some super cute Peachy Keen Stamps!
It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but I added glossy accents to her little belt and shoes. I ended up liking it so much that I added it to the balloons too! :)
The next stop on today's hop is
- Standard A2 Sized Card
- Patterned Paper from October Afternoon's Sidewalk Collection
- Girl with Balloons - Lettering Delights Happy Harajuku Birthday
- Background Stamp - Market Street Stamps Vintage Notepad
- Heat Embossed with Versamark & Clear Embossing Powder
- Face Stamps
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK 640- Princess Face Assortment
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK 460 - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Hooray for Birthdays Set
- Heat Embossed with Versarmark and Black Embossing Powder
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery's Charcoal
- Glossy Accents (belt, shoes, and balloons)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Gold
- Pop Dots
Blog Hop List
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the hop!