Good morning crafty friends! I got to play with some of the brand new stamps released by Peachy Keen Stamps last week! Have you seen the brand new Stamp of the Month kit? It's super cute.
I just got a set of Copics last week, so I've been doing a bit of practicing. What do you think? I have been using watercolor pencils for a little over a year, and I finally got frustrated with the results I've been getting. I LOVE them for really detailed images, but when I tried coloring bigger less detailed images - I couldn't achieve the results I wanted. I should probably take a class at some point, but for now...I'm just having fun playing around with them. You will probably be subjected to some less than perfect coloring attempts in the months to come...so you've been warned. ;)
I wasn't sure what to do with this cute little hat once I'd colored it, but then I saw the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge sketch...and new it would work perfectly. I've been a lurker for some time, but I think I am finally going to link up my card this week!
- Card Base - Standard A2
- Green Polka Dot Paper - Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas
- Yellow Striped Paper - Echo Park's Dots & Stripes
- Hat & Sentiment - Peachy Keen Stamps
- Shamrock Background - Peachy Keen Stamps
- Embossed with Stampendous Pearlescent Jade Embossing Powder
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!