Friday, January 27, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Happy Friday!  A brand new Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge starts today!  All you have to do is create ANY *new* project of your choice using the photo as inspiration.  Make sure to check out this week's designer projects over on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog!
I created a scrapbook layout for this week's challenge.  I found a few simple shapes from the Silhouette Online store and embellished them with some of my favorite Peachy Keen Face stamps.
I created the bear's sweet floral crown by using some felt flowers that I had left over from making my Valentine's wreath.  I couldn't find any tea cups or tea pots that I particularly liked, so I ended up cutting each piece out a few times and then piecing them by hand.  

Materials Used:




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Creative Cutter Room said...

This is SO CUTE!!! I love the colors and the peachy keen faces on everything...just adorable. Great job using the picture for inspiration...Made me want to try this challenge. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Saundra said...

This is absolutely adorable, Lauren! ~Hugs, Saundra

Miss Giebel said...

Lauren, Your scrapbook page is so sweet! I love the little tea cups and tea pot! And the teddy is adorable!! It's going to look even cuter with a photo!! hugs,
Heidi

2LilPrincesses said...

Lauren this is soooooo cute!! I love it!!!!

Candace

Glora said...

OH my GOODNESS!!!! I just about died when I saw this!!!! It is absolutely PERFECT in every way! The paper, the faces, the stitching and ribbon. Oh and that flower headband on the teddy bear is absolutely genius and BEAUTIFUL! I love it all! Hugs- Glora

Jenny said...

A-MAZ-ING is all I can ever say about our work, Lauren :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Jenny

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh Lauren! What a fabulous layout!!! I love the kraft paper, and your amazing stitching! Really makes it beautiful!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

OMG! This is sooo cute!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jessica said...

What an adorable LO~~~
Love all those Peachy Faces :)
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

jessica said...

What an adorable LO~~~
Love all those Peachy Faces :)
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

scrappin sista said...

Awesome layout!! I am normally a lurker but i had to let you know that I think this layout is just too precious!! Beautiful work!!

Jennie Garcia said...

This layout is soooo cute!! I love the colors and the tea cups are so cute!! Love the faces you used!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Lorie said...

This has to be one of my most favorite layouts I've EVER seen! I LOVE tea, tea parties, and everything about it, and your page is just wonderful!! The teddy bear is icing on the cake, and so, so cute! LOVE, love, love it!!

Jaime said...

I love your layout!!! It's so cute!

Cindy :) said...

love your LO, the papers u chose are so bright and cheerful and just pop off the page, adorable adorable :)