Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Linky Party!

Happy Friday!  The new Peachy Keen Design Team is still getting settled in, so this week instead of a normal challenge - Peachy Keen Stamps is hosting a link party!  You can participate by linking any *new* project using Peachy Keen Stamps!  I am using a few of the super cute stamps from the first ever Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month kit.  
This is a HUGE set.  Even after seeing the graphics, I was still surprised when I actually received them in the mail.  This is such a cute set - not only do you get beautiful images, but you also get a fun selection of the popular Peachy Keen Stamp faces.      


Materials Used:

Hope you have a great weekend!  
Check back tomorrow for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Valentine's Hop!

16 comments:

Glora said...

This card is just too sweet. I love the patterned paper that you pieced her with and I'm so glad I have that embossing folder. I think it is SO cute! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

What a cute card! I love that you made the heart form patterned paper - perfect! :D

- Mel

Saundra said...

This is so cute, Lauren! I love the paper piecing. Look forward to seeing more of your Peachy creations! ~Hugs!

Melissa said...

Sweet Card- The embossing folder looks great with this stamp.

Raven B said...

This card is adorable! I LOVE the paper that you use!!!

Hugs,
Raven

GiGi said...

This is so cute and fun! I just LOVE the tongue face! HEE HEE!

Ro said...

Love your card! Your paper piecing is awesome!! =)

sarah said...

Luv Ur card!!! sweet & i also luv to emboss my cards..great job!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Kim Score said...

I love this face! what a fun and whimsical card!

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! Can you tell me what kind of white ink you use for the stamp? I can't find one that stamps that well.

Amy C said...

This is an awesome card!! I *love* the heart embossed background and all the pen stitching. Fab job!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Your card is so adorable!! I love the embossing!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH LAUREN! Your card is amazing! I love that you used patterned paper with the heart! Also all your layering really gave this card dimension! Thank you for doing a great job and for an awesome post!
:) Huge Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

Amanda said...

Oh Lauren, your card is so super sweet!! I just love your hearts cute little face..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Leanne said...

This is so stinkin cute! Love the paper you used to paper piece with! I also love that embossing folder! Hugs, Leanne

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE this card Lauren!!! Your papers and piecing are incredible, and that embossing is the perfect touch!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com