Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Crazy for You!

Happy Friday!  I have a sneak peek of the brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps set Crazy for You!  This set is adorable and is in stock and ready to ship today, so you will have them in plenty of time for all of your Valentine's projects.  
The Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team will have lots of projects to share with you over the next few days, so make sure to check back often!


I hope you can join us tomorrow for a fun Valentine's Hop!
Photobucket
Materials Used:
Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments yesterday!  I am going to be a busy busy crafter, so it's a good thing I enjoy it so much!  :)  

10 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is sooo sweet love the papers and cute bunny (great minds)!!! Hugs x

Saundra said...

Oh, this is adorable, Lauren!! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Glora said...

I have got to get this paper! And I just barely got this stamp set yesterday and can't wait to use that darling little bunny. You did her up perfectly! I love it!!! Hugs- Glora

Jenny said...

Just lovely Lauren! Looks adorable and I love all that PINK!

Jenny

Laura said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty!

Cristina said...

Hi lauren, this came out so fantastic, I love everything about this card. I love the multiple shades of pink especially!!

Hugs

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute! I love, love, love that adorable little bunny! So sweet! :D

- Mel

2LilPrincesses said...

this set is soooooo cute!!! I love it! Scrappy Moms never disappoints!!! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

*Star said...

How super sweet!! I love that cute little bunny! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Melissa said...

Adorable!