I loved my fall wreath so much that I couldn't resist making another one. I decided that we "needed" a Valentine's Day themed wreath. These wreaths are so fun to make...I just finished this one today and I already want to make another one. :)
I used four different types of felt flowers for this wreath. I made mums and roses for my fall wreath, but I decided that this wreath should have more of a variety. I will link all of the tutorials I used at the bottom of this post.
- 18" Straw Wreath (leave the plastic on the wreath)
- Pink & Red Yarn
- Pink, Red, Taupe and Green Felt - this is just regular craft store felt
- Sizzix Flower Layers Die
- Pinking Shears
- Hot Glue...LOTS
- Ruffle Flowers - (Red with Pink Centers & Pink with Red Centers)
- This tutorial uses a Lifestyle Crafts die...I used my Sizzix die (I think any die will work as long as you have three flowers in graduated sizes). In the video she demonstrates that the craft store felt doesn't cut as well...the Sizzix die may be a bit stronger because I didn't have any trouble AT ALL - all of my cuts were really clean.
- Taupe Loopy Felt Flowers
- Red "Carnations" - I made a normal rose, but I used my pinking shears instead of plain scissors to get a bit different look.
Hope you have a great day! Thank you so much for stopping by!