Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bon Voyage Luggage Tag

Hello!  I have a super simple luggage tag to share with you today using the brand new Mini Messages set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I don't have any trips planned in the immediate future, BUT I still thought it would be fun to make something to add to my suitcase that would make it easier to spot.  I thought I was being really smart to buy a red suitcase, but evidently a lot of people had that same idea.  Here's another look at the one of the newest sets:
Mini Messages

Materials Used:

Have a great day!  

4 comments:

Kathy B said...

Super cute! Love the colors.

Kathy
theyellow-card.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Love it Lauren.. I am ready for another trip. The trip to Cha went to fast!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

How stinkin' cute!! What a great idea! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Love that cute luggage tags...I want them now! ;) Hugs x