Thursday, February 9, 2012

EAD February Color Challenge

Happy Thursday!  It's the start of a brand new EAD Designs Color Challenge!  Have you played along with us yet?  If not...here's why you should: just for playing along - you get a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate and a guest designer position for the following month.  Pretty cool, right?  
For some reason I thought this challenge was harder than normal.  I must not use black and white very often because I had NO patterned paper to use.  (Weird, right?)  Since I didn't have any patterned paper to use...I made my own using a background stamp from Peachy Keen.  

My fellow DT member Liz from Liz's Paper Loft is REALLY good at using black and white in her projects, so I'm sure she will have something FABULOUS to share.  Her black and white projects always look so elegant and chic...I'm not sure I accomplished that today.  :)
Vintage Treasures Stickerz
Wouldn't those stickerz be cute with the For the Record paper collection from Echo Park?  I kept thinking...I should have ordered that 6x6 pad last month.  ;)

Have a great day!  I will be back tomorrow with a peek at two new sets from Scrappy Moms Stamps and even though it's not technically my week to play along with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - this challenge was too fun for me to pass up!  

p.s. Remember last week when I said that posting might be a little light this week?  I don't know what I was thinking.  I still have a ton of "extra" projects waiting to be posted.  Unfortunately NONE of them are layouts...someone may need to force me to stay in my craft room until I get a couple of layouts designed and completed.  Any takers?  

Materials Used:

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

you know, i was going to ask whose paper line that is, b/c it's soooooo coo--& PERFECT for this adorable card! ...hand-stamped, eh?! BRILLIANT!!! ♥

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love it lauren, and the pop of color!!!

Amanda said...

Wow Lauren, your card is so elegant and the color of your ribbon really pops..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

AimeeC. said...

Love seeing all the beautiful, fun, cool stuff you create! I mostly do layouts so I am looking forward to seeing some new ones from you. You are a great inspriration! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

~amy~ said...

Super fabulous Lauren!