Monday, February 27, 2012

EAD Hop: Thoughts of You

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend!  I was able to get a little crafting done, but mostly I did nothing...which is good, but not exactly productive.  Here's hoping for a more productive week!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Designs DT this morning!  You should have arrived here from the fabulous Julie from Julie's Open Window.  If not - make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog.  You don't want to miss out on this week's giveaway!
Here's my card for today's hop.  I am trying out more of a CAS style card.  I have noticed that most of the cards that I really like are CAS style, which is funny because that's not really what I normally end up creating.  I used one of my favorite sticker sets from EAD Designs - Cute Transportation.
Cute Transportation

I am the last stop on today's hop!  I hope you enjoyed it!

Materials Used:

16 comments:

jessica said...

I love this Lauren! Beautiful CAS look :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh Lauren, this is just darling!

Anita said...

This is so swwet, I love it.

Annette said...

Adorable card. Love the CAS look:)

missstamper said...

Oh cute! I love how the twine coordinates perfectly with the twine!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Jay Gee said...

So cute Lauren and the twine is a perfect match for the rainbow :)

Candace said...

ok... I guess I need to find out what CAS is! LOL great card - love these stickerz!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the rainbow and the multi colored twine bow.

tehah qardiman said...

oo..wow..
i tried to make it..
and i love it..
Follow me please...

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulously fun card and a GREAT use of both the adorable rainbow sticker and that colorful twine!!! ♥

Julie S. said...

I love your card. Very cute.

Jennie Garcia said...

This is so super cute!! I am crazy about rainbows!! Love the triple twine!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

you are rocking the CAS girl :)

~amy~ said...

Such thee super cute card! love the multi-twine action!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this card since my daughter loves rainbow colours its just what's been on my mind recently.Thanks!

CarlyJo said...

Oh thats fantastic! I love how you were able to match the twine to the rainbow!