Monday, February 13, 2012

EAD Monday Hop: Owl Love you Forever!

Happy Monday!  I hope you are joining the EAD Designs DT for this morning's hop!  You should have arrived here from Julie Ranae's blog, Julie's Open Window.  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project.

I have a fun bookmark to share with you today.  We've been reading a fun book called 365 Bedtime Stories.  It belonged to my dad as a child, and he read it to me and my brother as children...now we're reading it to Nicole.  There is a story for every night of the year, so I need something to help us keep our place in case we read something different one night.

I used the very cute Feathered Friends Stickerz from EAD and Isabell's Umbrella.

The next stop on today's hop is 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  

Materials Used:


16 comments:

Shellye said...

sweet, sweet! I love the idea of a bookmark with these adorable stickerz!

Emily said...

Love the bookmark. The Twine matches PERFECT.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way TOO CUTE!!!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Lauren! Perfect for a great book!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Sweet, wonderful card! Hugs! Leah Ann

Jay Gee said...

Super cute bookmark! Love it :)

twindolphin said...

Oh I am soooo addicted to owls at the moment. This will combine my two favourite things owls and reading. Thankyou :)

scrappy critters said...

GOOD heavens.. what an adorable bookmark. I soo love it and that set of cards you made is the absolute cutest.♥Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

How stinkin' cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bookmarks - you can never have too many! :D

- Mel

Rose said...

too CUTE!!! and what a wonderful tradition to pass down to your children :)

~amy~ said...

love love love love!!!

Michelle said...

Cute bookmark! I love the sweet story of your passed down book. sigh That's a wonderful treasure.

lauren bergold said...

oh how ♥FABULOUS♥ is that bookmark?! (hint: it is AWESOME!) i love the owls AND the sentiment and the multi shades of twine are just the best finishing touch ever! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh I am lurve your fantastic creation! Those owls and colors are adorable! Love love the bookmark!

Thirty One said...

Hi there, I found your blog while looking for scrap book creators and I thought you have lots of fun ideas.
I have added your banner to my new blog and I am following, hope that you can come be a follower
while I am building a folowing, Buzzin B Scrapbookers

Have a great weekend, Brenda

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOOO cute!!! Those owls are just tooooo darn cute!!! I STILL havent made a bookmark!!!!

hugs,
Sarah