Happy Friday! It's my turn to share a project today on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog! I originally planned on using these adorable leprechaun legs for something else entirely. I had everything laid out on my desk, and then I remembered seeing a Halloween project on Pinterest that showed little witch legs sticking out of a cauldron. The leprechaun legs ended up looking much cuter sticking out of the pot of gold than my original plan.
I created the rainbow by simply putting a line of glue down...one section at a time and applying the twine right over it. Super easy!
Here is another close up of the cute little clouds. All of these stamps can be found in this month's Stamp of the Month club from Peachy Keen. It is so versatile - cute images, adorable faces and fun sentiment stamps.
- Standard A2 Sized Card
- Mat - 4 x 5 1/4 - Echo Park Dots & Stripes
- Pot of Gold - from Silhouette Online Store
- Stamps (including sentiment) from Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-02
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery: Maraschino, Mandarin, Buttercream, Pea pod, Carribean, and Lilac
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Posting may be a little teensy bit light next week because we are having some work done around the house, and I won't be able to work in my craft room.