Friday, February 3, 2012

Good Luck to You!

Happy Friday!  It's my turn to share a project today on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog!  I originally planned on using these adorable leprechaun legs for something else entirely.  I had everything laid out on my desk, and then I remembered seeing a Halloween project on Pinterest that showed little witch legs sticking out of a cauldron.  The leprechaun legs ended up looking much cuter sticking out of the pot of gold than my original plan.  
  I created the rainbow by simply putting a line of glue down...one section at a time and applying the twine right over it.  Super easy!
Here is another close up of the cute little clouds.  All of these stamps can be found in this month's Stamp of the Month club from Peachy Keen.  It is so versatile - cute images, adorable faces and fun sentiment stamps.  
Materials Used:

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
 I hope you have a great weekend!
Posting may be a little teensy bit light next week because we are having some work done around the house, and I won't be able to work in my craft room.  

19 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

lol...such a fun and cute card...love the twine!

Sheenie said...

I love that rainbow! What kind of glue do you use? Also, what set of Copic markers did you start out with?

http://misscraftypink.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Love your fun card, Lauren! ~Hugs, Saundra

Glora said...

WOW, I seriously can not get over this card! It is the cutest scene. And all that bright and beautiful twine is GORGEOUS!!!! I love that you got the leg sticking out idea from pinterest and then totally made it your own. There are so many awesome ideas out there to recreate in your own way! BEAUTIFUL job in every way! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute and funny! Love it! :)

- Mel

2LilPrincesses said...

this is such a GREAT card Lauren!!!! So cute! Love what you did with the twine!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Awesome job Lauren! I love the bright colors, too. TFS!

Jenny

Houses Built of Cards said...

This really is just SOOOO adorable!!! I love this idea! So CUTE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

ADORABLE!!!

Melissa said...

This is just too cute, love the use of your twine!

janner said...

What a cute card. I'm so glad I joined the stamp of the month club because of super talented design team members like you. Thanks for the inspiration.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Anonymous said...

All of your creations are always so cute. I really love this one especially the way you created the rainbow. Awesome..

hugs
bobbi

Lulu/cy said...

Wow-za Just HOW CREATIVE can YOU B?
You sure R bless 2 have ALL this SPIRIT, & then Ur Great ability 2put it down on paper. WOW! Sure do
appreciate Ur sharing w/us.Joy4Ever

Dawn said...

I love the twine rainbow! The leprechan feet out of the pot of gold is adorable!! Such a fun, cheerful card.

Dawn
DeeGeeScraps

Cori said...

So cute!

I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me back!

www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

WOW!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!!! I totally love it!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Adorable... And that rainbow looks edible! *smile*

Anita said...

LOVE this, what a great idea. Hugs, Anita

Regine said...

love it, so colourful and funny