Happy Friday! A brand new Peachy Keen Challenge starts today on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is to create a 3D object with a weather theme. I had kind of a tough time with this one, but I can't wait to see what you create!
My daughter is constantly asking us when she gets to go to school, so I decided that it would be fun to come up with a little "today is..." board. I laminated mine using my YourStory, but you could always skip that step completely.
I used the adorable In Stiches Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps for all of my weather elements. (Sorry for the funky pictures...I couldn't find a great place to take pictures of this one. I ended up in our kitchen, but it doesn't have the greatest lighting.)
Apple = School
The rainy cloud has a sad face because if it's raining that means that Nicole doesn't get to play outside at recess. Bless her heart...she gets so grumpy, but then feels bad because she says that the trees and grass need rain.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you can play along with this week's challenge! Make sure to check back at 7am EST today for a peek at this month's new releases from Peachy Keen Stamps!
- 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
- 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 polka dot cardstock (Martha Stewart)
- Whale Tail Font - Silhouette Online Store
- Tag Shapes - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- All other die cuts from Silhouette Online Store
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK- 486 In Stitches Face Assortment
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery - Peapod, Carribean, and Lemondrop
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White and Black
- Adhesive Velcro Dots
Before I forget...I finally found a good setting to cut my Papertrey Ink cardstock on my Silhouette Cameo. I increased the blade to a 7 and it worked PERFECTLY. No need to double cut or anything.