Friday, February 24, 2012

Peachy Peek!

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you are looking for my Peachy Keen Challenge Post...scroll down!
It's a Peachy kind of day on the blog today.  I have a little sneak peek of the brand new March's Stamp of the Month kit from Peachy Keen and some of the add-on sets.  The new releases will be available for purchase tomorrow - Saturday, February 25th!  Also...we are having a release party over on the Peachy Keen Ning site Saturday from 10-11a (CST).  Hope you will join us!  There will be prizes, challenges and some fun crafty chatting.
I created a little house for my gnome.  March's Stamp of the Month set is adorable - and besides the cute gnomes, there are some REALLY fun face stamps and some adorable little plants and flowers.  Everything but the little bitty gnome is from the Stamp of the Month set...he's from one of the add-ons.  
I really wanted to use the little circle of daisies for a wreath, and while it was a bit too big for the door - it fit perfectly around the little window.  I'm back to zero days without a crafting related injury...I sliced my pinky open with my CutterBee scissors while I was working on this wreath.  Who says crafting isn't dangerous?  ;)

Here's my sweet little gnome that was peeking through the door.  I paper-pieced her dress and hat, and then colored the rest of her with my Copics.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us tomorrow for our release party!


The Peachy Keen Connection


9 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren this is so stinkin' adorable, I would like to live in that house...super sweet!! ;) Hugs x

Glora said...

This is just too cute!!!! You added all the right stamps to just the perfect places on your little house! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just darling!!! I am amazed at all the creativity you put into this!!! SO cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

Super cute! Those gnomes are adorable :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

This is just as cute as it can be, Lauren. Just look at all those wonderful details!

Rose said...

good grief this is too CUTE!!! love it :)

Melissa said...

This is just too cute!

Melissa said...

Love your gnome house.. she looks so cute peaking through the window!

Jennie Garcia said...

I LOVE your house!! Those little flowers are adorable and the girl peaking through the window is genius!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/