Friday, February 10, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peeks!

Shhh...this card set is a present for my mom.  I don't think she'll look at this today, but if she does...SURPRISE, Mom!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing two brand new sets today.  I made a set of four cards using the brand new Mini Messages set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Before I show you my cards...here's a peek at the first set!
Mini Messages
I have to tell you...I am in love with my Copics.  I know that my coloring isn't perfect or anything, but it's so fun.  My favorite part of using watercolor pencils is blending the colors and by using Copics, I get to skip to my favorite step.  I think I have colored EVERY image stamp that I own in the past week or so.  I now understand why all of you stampers out there end up with soo many stamps.  I have had to remind myself a few times that I should not order any new stamps right now.  


Even though it's not my week to post the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge...I decided to play along anyway.  This week's challenge is to create a project inspired by the photo below!  You can link up your project HERE!
photo credit: North Hill Produce
Scrappy Moms is also releasing another adorable set: Owl Occasions!
Owl Occasions
Materials Used:

Hope you have a great day!  If you have made it this far in the post, I figure you must be a regular blog reader...am I right?  I posted this on my Facebook page, but in case you missed it...I have updated the Cards, Crafts and Scrapbook pages on the blog.  There are linked pictures of almost EVERY single project that I've posted.  I hope that this will be useful to you - I think it will be a lot easier to navigate.  Let me know if you like it!  

13 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren...your Mom will love these...so fun and adorable...reminds me of Spring! ;) Hugs x

jessica said...

what a beautiful gift set Lauren! I know your mom will LOVE these!! and beautiful coloring also :)
TFS and have a great weekend!

Saundra said...

Such a wonderful gift idea, Lauren! I only have a few Copics but love them. Just having a hard time with the cost!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Houses Built of Cards said...

AMAZING job Lauren!!! LOVE this set - and I'm sure your mom will adore them! Aren't Copics addicting?!?!?! I have been slowly collecting them - it helps now that I can get them at Michael's with coupons!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE THEM! I'm sure your mom will too! It's always nice to have cards on hand, no last minute scramble to get a card! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

Melissa said...

Wonderful cards, I have been a follower for quite sometime now, almost from the beginning and lovin every minute!!! I may not always comment but I am looking!!

Glora said...

Your card set is GORGEOUS!!! Your mom is going to love these! AMAZING job! Hugs- Glora

2LilPrincesses said...

oh I love this card set Lauren!! And your coloring looks great! You make me want to buy copics!! You're such a bad influence on me!! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Kim Score said...

very pretty! love those designer papers! Thanks for playing along on the PKS challenge!

DoBea A. said...

What a wonderful present for your mom! I love how you used all of the different fruits and the coloring is marvelous!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH Lauren, I'm guilty that I missed these on facebook! What an awesome gift for your MOM!! Mom's are the best! Your coloring is awesome and the papers you used are just perfect! :) Hugs, KathyJ

Cindy :) said...

what a beautiful set you're mom will love it :)

Kristi said...

Lauren this set is so CUTE! love!!