Wednesday, February 1, 2012

True Love

Happy Wednesday!  I have a super super quick post for you today.  Peachy Keen Stamps has been releasing more and more of their faces in larger 4" sizes, and I especially love the little penguin faces.  They are perfect for all sorts of different projects...in fact, I used this same face again for a home decor project.  It needs one more coat of Mod Podge and then I will be able to share it.  ;)

I think this fun shaped card will be Nicole's Valentine this year...I've made her an animal themed Valentine every year, so I might as well continue the tradition.  ;) 

Materials Used:

15 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

This is just adorable!

Georgiana said...

What a super cute shaped card. The penguin's smile sure is contagious! : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lou said...

Jeepers Wow-za "Boom Boom, Biddy Biddy Boom how My heart Beats 4 U"
so goes the song Mario Lanza!
Your cards fits this song so wonderfully.

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE Lauren!!! I don't have any of those large faces yet, but can tell I will be placing an order very soon!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

I know, I'm so in LOVE with these 4" faces too. I have the penguin/bird face but haven't used it yet, why isn't there more time in a day - LOL! Your penguin could not be any cuter! I absolutely LOVE it to pieces!!!! Nicole will love it too! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren this is so stinking' cute!!! Xxx

Gina said...

soooo adorable!
Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Jenny said...

SO *stinkin* cute, Lauren! Just absolutely fabulous :)

Jenny

janner said...

Super sweet card. You don't need to take a copic class, you are naturally gifted with your use of colour and now colouring also.

Saundra said...

So cute! I love this, Lauren! Such a great child's card, too. ~Hugs, Saundra

Rosie said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!



rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

absolutely precious, love it, it's so adorable Lauren :)

Lezlye said...

Love this Lauren!! Those faces are so dang cute!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So sweet! I need to get some of those new big face stamps! :D

- Mel

Dawn said...

Such a sweet penguin.

Dawn
DeeGeeScraps