Friday, March 23, 2012

Card Set Winners!!!

Happy Friday!  I have had a busy, but productive week.  I did housework this morning, so hopefully I will be able to fit in a little craft time over the weekend.

Thank you to everyone that left comments to win a set of cards!  Not only do you get a set of cards, but it helps me clean out my craft room!  

Here are the winners:

  1. Sarah 
  2. Dreenie
  3. Cally
  4. JoAnn V.
  5. Robin
  6. Claudia
  7. Linda L.
  8. Janet C.
  9. Lisa D.
  10. Crazy 4 Christ
I have all of the winners' email addresses, so I will be sending out emails shortly!
Congratulations ladies, and if you didn't win this time...not to worry.  I have 10 more sets to giveaway next month!

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww man! I didn't make the cut!!! Darn! You ladies are a lucky bunch :) Congratulations and Enjoy!

Jenny

ThemeWeaver said...

Oh my!! This is the first time I ever won by posting a comment, and what a great win it is!! Thank you Lauren for the gift of the beautiful card sets!! Congratulations to all the winners!
If it could happen to me you too could win!!
Janet Cooney

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Your card is adorable!, tfs

Jo Ann V said...

thank you so much i just love these cards. ican hardly wait to get them.
http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

sarah said...

thx..again Lauren..so excited!!Congrats to all!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Congrats to the winners!!

I ADORE this card - I am so scrap-lifiting it! It's genious how you make the box stripes out of twine - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :D

- Mel