Monday, March 26, 2012

EAD Designs Monday Hop!

Happy Monday!  I hope you are hopping along with the EAD Design Team today!  You should have arrived here from Jenny's blog, Paper Cut Creations.  It's Jenny's last week as the EAD Designs guest designer, BUT make sure to visit her often!  Make sure that start at the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on a single project!
I created my own "patterned" paper by using some of the words from the Oh la la Stickerz.  
Oh la la

Thanks so much for hopping by today!  The next stop on today's hop is

Materials Used:

10 comments:

jessica said...

adorable Lauren!! love the LO and adorable DIY designer paper :)
TFS!!

silvia said...

Great card!! LOVE the background!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the twine and the background of words.

Jennifer said...

Very cute card! I love the twine!

Emily said...

LOVE LOVE THIS:)

~amy~ said...

sooooooo fun!

Rose said...

love how you made your own background!!!! fab card girl :)

mandalj said...

Very pretty card! I really like it!

Linsey said...

You make the most fabulous patterned paper with stickers, omgosh!!! I NEVER use my stickers,yet have tons of em so this is ultra inspiring, to say the least!!! I love your card, tfs your wonderful talent and creativity! You make it look so easy :) xoxo

Shellye said...

love your stylish and fun card, Lauren! Cu-te!