Thursday, March 8, 2012

EAD March Color Challenge

Happy Thursday!  It's time for a brand new EAD Designs Color Challenge.  This one is beautiful!  (I think I say that almost every month...I probably like it because that is my most favorite shade of green.)  If you haven't played along with the EAD Designs Color Challenge, you definitely need to start!  JUST for playing along you will receive a 25% off coupon and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate.  If you win the $20 gift certificate, you will also be invited to guest design with us the following month.  
I love these little houses.  They remind me of children's book illustrations, and maybe a little bit of The Royal Tenenbaums, but can't really explain why...they just do.  
In a Park
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Materials Used:


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so cute Lauren...love the faux stitching and the sentiment is perfect!

Angela W. said...

Super cute card! Love the houses.
Angela
gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

Rose said...

i love the way you tore the paper and spaced the houses :) fab card girl :)