Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend, and are hopping along with the EAD Designs DT this morning. You should have arrived here today from our March Guest Designer Jenny's blog, Paper Cut Creations! Make sure to leave her a little blog love! If you have hopped out of order, make sure to head back the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on this week's giveaway!
This card would work for St. Patrick's Day or any day, really. Who doesn't need a little luck from time to time? I used the Birthday Sentiment stickerz for my project. I like a few of these so much...I kind of wish I had a whole sheet of a few of them.
You can't really tell from the picture, but I added a little Glossy Accents to the little clover.
The next stop on today's hop is
- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card base
- Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC 02 February Stamp of the Month
- Peachy Keen Stamps In Stitches Face Assortment
- Sentiment - EAD Designs Birthday Sentiments
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery - Flax, Shore & Honeydew
- Glossy Accents
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Patterned Paper - DCWV Playtime Stack