Monday, March 5, 2012

EAD Monday - Make a Wish

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend, and are hopping along with the EAD Designs DT this morning.  You should have arrived here today from our March Guest Designer Jenny's blog, Paper Cut Creations!  Make sure to leave her a little blog love!  If you have hopped out of order, make sure to head back the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on this week's giveaway!
This card would work for St. Patrick's Day or any day, really.  Who doesn't need a little luck from time to time?  I used the Birthday Sentiment stickerz for my project.  I like a few of these so much...I kind of wish I had a whole sheet of a few of them.

You can't really tell from the picture, but I added a little Glossy Accents to the little clover.

The next stop on today's hop is 


Materials Used:


22 comments:

Glora said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! This turned out absolutely PERFECT!!! I love this darling little shamrock! Hugs- Glora

jessica said...

Adorable card Lauren!! Such a sweet shamrock with his PK face :)
TFS

Laura Williams said...

very cute lauren! i love those sentiments too!

angie ashuk said...

so cute!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the smiling face on the clover.

Jingle said...

This is just adorable!

Me-Ma Kim said...

Your card is SO CUTE! I am hopping along today, and just became a follower of your blog! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

lovemypaper said...

Super cute card!

missstamper said...

So cute! I love the background paper you chose for it!

misstamper (at) yahoo.com

Jenny said...

Look at those darling little clovers :) Adorable! I love the birthday sentiments too!

Jenny

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' CUTE!!!

Jay Gee said...

Super cute Lauren! Love the glitter stripes as well - is that part of the paper?

Melissa said...

Too cute!

mandalj said...

What a cheery card! Very cute!

Karen said...

hi Lauren, I just became a follower, and love your card. You definitely can tell that you used glossy accents on the Clover! it is an adorable card thank you for sharing with us. Karen♥

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super CUTE card! Love the smiling shamrock with the twine, shimmery background, and the perfect sentiment! TFS! ;o)

Julie Ranae said...

Hey there Lauren...I'm not used to be NOT being next to me in the hop ; ) This is an adorable card and you know I {heart} the baker's twine!

Rose said...

good grief girl this is CUTE!!!! :)

Angela W. said...

Your clover card is super cute! Love the clovers face it os adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Angela
gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

CarlyJo said...

You can see the gloss that you added to the little clover, its adorable! I agree some of those words need whole sheets and not just one or two! Very cute!

Rosie said...

too cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

maria f. said...

Your little clover guy is so cute and those fonts for the sentiments so versatile.