Happy Friday! A brand new Peachy Keen Challenge starts today! This week's challenge is to create a 3D object that will hold candy. This WAS a challenge for me, but not in the way you are thinking. I knew exactly what I wanted to make, my challenge was to NOT eat any of the candy. :) I've been working on eating healthier and Hershey's chocolate eggs are not part of that plan. I can smugly report that I didn't eat ANY of the candy. I do have to fill plastic eggs with candy for my daughter's preschool class next week...we'll see how that goes.
If you would like to participate in this week's challenge, make sure to link your project on the
- Chick Treat Box - Pebbles in my Pocket via Silhouette Online Store
- PK755 - Critter Faces Set A Large
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery's Pink Sorbet, Lemondrop and Caribbean
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain