Thursday, March 29, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge!

Happy Friday!  A brand new Peachy Keen Challenge starts today!  This week's challenge is to create a 3D object that will hold candy.  This WAS a challenge for me, but not in the way you are thinking.  I knew exactly what I wanted to make, my challenge was to NOT eat any of the candy.  :)  I've been working on eating healthier and Hershey's chocolate eggs are not part of that plan.  I can smugly report that I didn't eat ANY of the candy.  I do have to fill plastic eggs with candy for my daughter's preschool class next week...we'll see how that goes.  

If you would like to participate in this week's challenge, make sure to link your project on the 

Materials Used:

5 comments:

Michelle said...

this is tooo flippen adorable !!! like I said before LOVE the yellow twine as the hair pure genius !!!!!!

www.ScrappinWithMyBug.com

L.B. said...

I hear you on the candy thing...very hard to have it around. Great project!!

Glora said...

How adorable!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this. And isn't that always the hardest part, not eating some of the yummy candy! Good luck with filling the plastic eggs! Hugs- Glora

julie e said...

Very cute - I love polka dots and this color combination is great!

Jennie Garcia said...

Oh My Gosh!! That is the cutest thing EVER!! LOVE it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/