It's my turn to post on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog and it's a scrapbooking miracle...I actually finished a layout. I don't think the "slump" is over, but at least I was able to put something together. I realized that I never scrapbooked last year's Easter morning pictures, so since Easter is only a few weeks away, I should probably work on that. Luckily (or unluckily - depending on how you look at it) only a few pictures from last year turned out that great, so I only needed to make a one page layout.
Here are a few close ups:
I colored the little bunnies and used paper piecing for the little accessories.
For a little something extra - I threaded some honeydew baker's twine through the top row of dots created by my dotted scallop border punch. It was super easy.
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock - Recollections brand
- Patterned Paper - October Afternoon's Sidewalk Collection
- 9 1/2 x 12 patterned paper
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 (kraft) & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (floral)
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 (kraft) & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (floral)
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-265 Bunny Dolls
- "Easter morning" - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- Easter Eggs - Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- Buttons - October Afternoon's Sidewalk Collection
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery's Honeydew
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Dotted Scallop Border Punch