Friday, March 16, 2012

Scrappy Moms New Releases!

Happy Friday!  Sorry it's been so quiet this week.  My daughter has been out of school, so I've been trying to spend lots of time with her.  I have also been getting ready for today's brand new releases from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This is a really fun release!  
And to go with these super cute stamps...something brand new from Scrappy Moms...
I used paper for this pinwheel, but I even made one out of felt!  I will show you that one in another post!
Here's one more close up of the sweet image I used for this card.  I have been coloring up a storm, over the last few days, so I hope I don't beat you down with my coloring attempts.

Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Member blogs over the next few days - there will be lots of inspiration!
Materials Used:

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie...love your card and the colours and the sweet papers...fabulous! ;) Hugs x

mum of two said...

Super cute Lauren! I love the image you chose, your coloring is gorgeous! TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

How fun is this! Lauren your coloring is amazing! This image is perfect with this sentiment! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Amanda said...

Wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I just love all the fabulous spring colors and the pinwheel of coarse..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

HappyPlaceJen said...

WOW, Lauren! This is a fabulous card with pinwheel! The coloring is amazing! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Your card is beautiful. Amazing job!--pat N.

scrappy critters said...

Sooo super cute Lauren. I LOVE how you used the pinwheel on that card. ADORABLE.. Cannot wait to see the felt one to.

♥Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

ADORABLE! I love that you have so much fun coloring! I really like how you put the pinwheel on twine - super cute! :)

- Mel

Glora said...

WOW, this is beautiful! I'm seriously so impressed with your coloring. Come and teach me please ;). And that die looks like SO much fun. Hugs- Glora

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! You are so beyond talented girlie!!! Try not to worry too much about your slump...it just happens!!! You will be feeling better soon, I KNOW IT!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Shawnee said...

This is super cute. I love your coloring!! Great job!!

Lisa said...

Your card is fantastic! I love everything bit of it! ;) now I want to go make some pinwheels ;)