Happy Friday! Sorry it's been so quiet this week. My daughter has been out of school, so I've been trying to spend lots of time with her. I have also been getting ready for today's brand new releases from Scrappy Moms Stamps! This is a really fun release!
And to go with these super cute stamps...something brand new from Scrappy Moms...
I used paper for this pinwheel, but I even made one out of felt! I will show you that one in another post!
Here's one more close up of the sweet image I used for this card. I have been coloring up a storm, over the last few days, so I hope I don't beat you down with my coloring attempts.
Make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Member blogs over the next few days - there will be lots of inspiration!
- Card Base 5 x 5
- Patterned Papers - October Afternoon's Sidewalk Collection
- Digital Stamp Image - Abby Celebrating via Mo's Digital Pencil
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fair Set
- Pinwheel Die - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery's Buttercream
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain