Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek!

I'm back with another peek of the brand new Spring Fair set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I used another digital stamp too...I warned you in yesterday's post.  I've been practicing with my Copics...a lot.  This is probably the most ambitious coloring project that I've done so far, and I think the only person that I could actually give this card to is my mom.  I'm not sure anyone else would appreciate it enough.  Since this is a digital stamp image, I imported it into the Silhouette software and decreased the size.  I then added the tag shape around the image.  Super easy!
Here's another peek at the new set from Scrappy Moms:
Spring Fair

Materials Used:

7 comments:

bonnie said...

This is so adorable Lauren....I'm sure your Mom would love this...I can see how much effort you've put in to this and your colouring is fabulous!! ;) Hugs x

Tara said...

Wow that is amazing colouring! So vibrant!
Tara

Saundra said...

I think this is wonderful, Lauren! ~Hugs, Saundra

Candace said...

great coloring Lauren!! love this!!

Rose said...

this is adorable :) and your coloring is awesome!!!

Lezlye said...

Very Nice Lauren, I just added to my topic collection yesterday!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So pretty! I'm sure your mom will LOVE it! :)

- Mel