Happy Tuesday! It's the start of another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! This week's challenge is to incorporate a "wobble" into your project. Pretty easy, right? You can link your project HERE on the Scrappy Moms site.
Here's a picture of my image "wobbling." What do you think?
Make sure to head over to the Scrappy Moms Stamps site to check out the rest of the design teams' projects!
- Card Base 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
- Patterned Paper - October Afternoon's Sidewalks Collection
- Digital Image - A big Whoop! via Mo's Digital Pencil
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fair set
- Action Wobble
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery - Honeydew, Lemondrop, Pink Sorbet
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Tomorrow I am the featured designer on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog - hope you will check it out!