Hello crafty friends! It's time for a brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! This week's challenge is super easy...create a St. Patrick's Day project. You can link up your project on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog - HERE!
I put my little leprechaun on an Action Wobble, but I couldn't get a good picture of him actually wobbling. So...just imagine my little leprechaun doing a little jig, ok? Hey look, I also used my swiss dot embossing folder again. I swear I have other embossing folders, but this one is my favorite. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to head over to the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog to see more inspiration from the design team!
- Standard A2 Sized Card
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-297 Kiss Me Leprechaun
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fling Set
- Cuttlebug A2 Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Stampendous Jade Green Embossing Powder