Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Lucky!

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for a brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is super easy...create a St. Patrick's Day project.  You can link up your project on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog - HERE!  
I put my little leprechaun on an Action Wobble, but I couldn't get a good picture of him actually wobbling.  So...just imagine my little leprechaun doing a little jig, ok?  Hey look, I also used my swiss dot embossing folder again.  I swear I have other embossing folders, but this one is my favorite.  ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure to head over to the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog to see more inspiration from the design team!

Materials Used:


10 comments:

callyannc said...

Adorable! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Tashina said...

Lauren! I love this!! The colors are perfect! So happy and cheerful. You're also doing really great photographing your projects in an interesting way. Did you get a new camera? :) And that's my favorite paper in the background! :)

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable card! Love the little Leprechaun!

♥Tammy

bonnie said...

How stinkin' cute is this lil' guy...so fun...love him! ;) Hugs x

Glora said...

WOW!!! What a cutie! He is just perfect on this card!!!! Beautiful job as ALWAYS!!! Hugs- Glora

Toni Maciel said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you thank-you, thank-you, I have been sooo inspired by your gift with paper crafting. Thank-you for not only sharing your talents with us , but teaching us along the way!!! I'm always excited when I have a free moment to see what new thing you've thought up and how cute it has turned out. I thought your card was cute. Thanks, Toni

Rose said...

a dancing leprechaun!! too stinkn' cute!! :)

Rosie said...

love this card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Shellye said...

hehehe, what a cute guy! Love your bright and super fun card, Lauren!!

Angela W. said...

Wow! What an adorable card,love the colors, they are so bright and cheery and I love the dancing Leprechaun, he is to cute! Thanks for sharing.
Angela
gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com