Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweeter than Cotton Candy

 I have another sneak peek of the new Spring Fair sentiment stamps from Scrappy Moms.  Just in case you didn't believe me...here's yet another Silhouette-less and Cricut-less card for you.  Coloring is so much quieter...I would tell you that it's also less messy, but my craft room would beg to differ.  :)

As soon as I saw this sentiment, I immediately thought of this image.  This was my third attempt at coloring this little cutie.  I actually really liked my second try, but I ended up messing up the background.  That was only slightly frustrating...and by slightly, I mean totally frustrating.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Materials Used:

  • Card Base - Standard A2
  • Patterned Paper - October Afternoon's Sidewalks Collection
  • Digital Stamp - Cotton Candy via Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fair set
  • Copics

7 comments:

Saundra said...

Aww! She's adorable!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love how you colored her. :)

- Mel

Angela W. said...

Love your card! The colors are perfect! Super cute little girl. Thanks for sharing.

Angela
gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

Rose said...

so sweet!!! your coloring is awesome girl!!! :)

sarah said...

she is sooooo sweet & luv UR colors..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Laura said...

Oh, how adorable! It made me smile. :)

Lisa said...

So cute! Looks GREAT!