Monday, April 16, 2012

EAD Monday Hop: Laughs & Giggles

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend!  I have been working on a fun project for my daughter, and I can't wait to share it with you!  I have a few more things to do, and they mostly involve sewing, so it may be a few more days.  (I am not the fastest seamstress, but I should just have to sew a lot of straight lines...that shouldn't be too hard.)  If you are hopping along with the EAD Designs DT, then you should have arrived here from the talented Julie's blog, Julie's Open Window.  If not - as always - head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on this week's giveaway!
I RARELY use my sewing machine on my paper projects, but since I had it out over the weekend, I decided to give it another try.  I sewed a little bitty bag to the front of the card - that way I can add a little gift card to it!
New Beginnings

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  The next stop on today's hop is

12 comments:

jessica said...

Hi Lauren!! Great card with such fun papers!
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!!

Andrea said...

So cute!!

Sue D said...

Very cute way to present a gift card!

Anita said...

So cute, made me smile.

~amy~ said...

Darling!!!!!

DIANA L. said...

This is simply adorable

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Shellye said...

*gasp* I haven't seen these Stickerz...I need them, especially after seeing your adorable, sweet card!!!

rlhorton said...

So cute!

Rose said...

adorable!!!
sewing is awesome :)

Lucy Newton said...

Beautiful card!!!

Jay Gee said...

What a clever way to make a card and cardholder in one - love it :)

bonnie said...

So fun sweetie! ;) HUgs x