Thursday, April 12, 2012

EAD's April Color Challenge!

It's time for another EAD Designs Color Challenge!  Have you played along with us yet?  If not, you should!  Just for playing along you will receive a 25% off coupon to the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to EAD Designs.  
I designed my very own patterned paper again...it's so fun and easy.  One of the best things about the stickers from EAD is that they are removable AND repositionable.  Now...that doesn't mean you can just rip them off the page...you do need to take a little care, but it does mean that if something is a bit crooked or just not where you want it - no big deal - just carefully lift it up and move it around. 

Here's a close up of the "patterned" paper I created.  I also added a few sparkles to jazz it up.
Oh...and I put the little bunny on a wobble.  

You can link up your project HERE!

Materials Used:

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet and happy card!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Lauren!! Love the wobble

Rose said...

cute and fun!!!
love how you made your own background and how fun is the cupcake on a wobble!!!
have a great day :)

Softpencil Studios said...

WOW!!! love your card Lauren! how cute! and love the paper you created, just gorgeous!!!

Katie A. said...

Hi Lauren, I love your card! I always see your A2 cards with that burlap colored paper, and I always LOVE them! Where do you get those a2 cards or the paper to make the A2 cards? Have a wonderful day!

<3, Katie A.
www.kdpiedesign.blogspot.com

Katie A. said...

oops forgot to say that I know you didn't use the brown color for this card, but on a lot of your other A2 cards, you do. :)

Betty J Schaub said...

WOW! Fantatic! I love those little spinners too and your use with the SoftPencil images is terrific!

SoftPencil DT Member

Tina Kauffman said...

I love that card! And, I just love your site. Everything comes together so very nicely! : )